Saturday, May 31, 2008


Built in 2002
3 bedroom 2.5 bath
Approximately 2600 sq ft
1/4 acre lot
If interested, you can contact Angela Davis at 801 372 1212
Reduced to $199,900
MLS# 852614


Front porch (I blotted out the house numbers)

Views from the deck.





Playhouse and sandbox.


View of backyard from deck. You can't even see the back neighbor through the trees.

Master bedroom which has a master bath and walk in closet.

Dining area with door that leads to covered deck. Vaulted ceilings in dining, living and kitchen.

Kitchen



Living room that is right off the dining area.

Living room and hallway that leads to bedrooms and bathroom.

The front room or "Library" as I like to call it. Vaulted Ceiling here also.

Basement bathroom. The shower needs to be put in.

Girl's bedrooms.



7 comments:

Lori-Ann said...

You have a gorgeous home Shea!

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

Shea, just visited from the Nester. Love your home!

taratoons said...

Hi Shea - I'm also visiting from The Nester. What a great idea!!

Aubrey said...

Nester sent me, and I was excited to see you're a mere 1.5 hours from me! For once, a cute non-cookie-cutter hosue in Utah! I'm a little tempted, since our favorite neighbors moved down there.

Shea said...

Aubrey I wish you could buy it! I love it here but we have to move because of my husband's job.

Thanks everyone!

Betsy said...

Does a job for my husband come with the house?? Love your home.

Wilson Family said...

Shea- I want to buy your house! Too bad we're stuck in the coldest depth of hell in Canada, chained to school... Seriously though, I love it and would totally buy it. Looks awesome