Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Great house with fabulous views




This is the view from to the northwest from our front yard.


Southeast view from our front porch. Our street is very quiet and we have great neighbors.

We get beautiful moonrises and sunsets.

Pergola on the back Trex deck. We have a full walk-out basement. The bump out where the gas fireplace could go in the living room. The house is the upgraded plan but we just didn't put in the fireplace.

Rubbermaid shed included.

Winter view of our east mountains. The lot across the street is owned by a family who doesn't plan to develop it.

This was taken from our west facing deck.

Front yard northeast view. We have a lot of perennials that will come back each year.

A view of part of the backyard. It's very secluded with our forest of scrub oak in the back.

The custom made jungle gym stays.

Room for a vegetable garden on the side of the house.


4 comments:

Ter said...

wow, I love your house.... I can see why you're so sad to leave it!

The Nester said...

This is a fantastic idea and clever way to advertise your home!

You were very smart to show all seasons and show people enjoying it and the inside looks so crisp!

Great job!

Rumour has it said...

Fantastic palace!! I think I´ll leave Belgium... :)

Greetings, Marjolijn

license course real estate said...

Your site is fantastic. I’ve bookmarked your site in my browser; I hope in future days I’ll get more valuable information from your site.